The Wolverine

No. Rom looks like a bigger badder sabertooth

Romulus.jpg

I don't know where this is from, but please tell me those claws are attached to the gloves, because there's no way in hell that those can sheath into that guy's arm.

Kinda like not-Deadpool's swords from Origins that would have been past his elbow when retracted ;)

I thought Ultimate Sabretooth's 4 claw rip-off and X-23's foot claws were stupid, but I think thumb claws takes the cake. Yeesh.

It would be interesting to see how they would do a mask. They could easily incorporate it briefly in scene where he needs to conceal his identity (not that who knows who he is anyway hahaha).

It would be interesting to see how they would do a mask. They could easily incorporate it briefly in scene where he needs to conceal his identity (not that who knows who he is anyway hahaha).

Well, the film is going to be set in Japan, right? The least we could hope for is a ninja suit with a wolverine-style mask. :love

Nope no mask. Did you see the ripped photo of hugh from the new movie yet? Shorter hair too. No hillbilly mullet this time.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Nope no mask. Did you see the ripped photo of hugh from the new movie yet? Shorter hair too. No hillbilly mullet this time.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

You mean the picture on page two, post #35 of this thread? Wolverine has never sported a mullet, btw.

Hugh has not lost weight or slimmed down for this movie. He's the same exact size he was in Origins (of which I liked by the way so suck on it.) You know, I find it funny that every single fanboy thinks a mask or costume will make a better movie. Even if we did for some period time, we'd hear about "Ohhh there wasn't enough screen time with it" or "GOD WHY DID THEY GET THE COWL WRONG". It would look down right silly. Just look at how Evans' Avenger Cap suit turned out..God awful! SIck of the whining and complaining, too. Just be grateful we get an actor this dedicated and passionate to stick with a character for the SIXTH time considering 2 out of the 5 movies he's been in have sucked to people. You can have your pick of every superhero actor...Bale, Reeves, Keaton, RDJ, etc...NONE of those guys would've stuck around as long as Hugh. It would be all about money to them and it's not with Jackman. And I doubt this will be his last time with the way the X-men First Class sequel is coming. Meanwhile, Dougary Scott is seeing this picture somewhere and crying in a corner.

Last edited:
Hugh has not lost weight or slimmed down for this movie. He's the same exact size he was in Origins (of which I liked by the way so suck on it.) You know, I find it funny that every single fanboy thinks a mask or costume will make a better movie. Even if we did for some period time, we'd hear about "Ohhh there wasn't enough screen time with it" or "GOD WHY DID THEY GET THE COWL WRONG". It would look down right silly. Just look at how Evans' Avenger Cap suit turned out..God awful! SIck of the whining and complaining, too. Just be grateful we get an actor this dedicated and passionate to stick with a character for the SIXTH time considering 2 out of the 5 movies he's been in have sucked to people. You can have your pick of every superhero actor...Bale, Reeves, Keaton, RDJ, etc...NONE of those guys would've stuck around as long as Hugh. It would be all about money to them and it's not with Jackman. And I doubt this will be his last time with the way the X-men First Class sequel is coming. Meanwhile, Dougary Scott is seeing this picture somewhere and crying in a corner.

I would like to see the mask just because I like the character and don't think it would impact the film either way. So there you have it, not every fan boy thinks a mask or costume will make a better movie as you stated.

Isn't RDJ doing IM3, which would make his 4th appearance as IM so hes sticking around. Bale already said if Nolan wanted/could find a way to do another Batman film, he would be in.

Tell it how it is sister

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back