The Wolf Of Wall Street (Post-release)

Vivek

Master Member
The Wolf Of Wall Street - Movie Trailers - iTunes

Scorsese, 'nuff said

The Wolf of Wall Street Official Trailer - YouTube

Release Date: November 15, 2013

Director: Martin Scorsese
Screenwriter: Terence Winter (based on the book by Jordan Belfort)
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, Margot Robbie, Matthew McConaughey

IMDB: The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) - IMDb

9065441824_d6d1b4882b_o.jpg

Attachments

• 9065441824_d6d1b4882b_o.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 361
  • 9065441824_d6d1b4882b_o.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 249
Last edited by a moderator:
Finally Leo's in a movie where he can stretch his comedy skills (although to be fair i haven't seen Gatsby or Django). I want to see him get back to his roots.

Good to see Jon Bernthal (Shane, walking dead) in the trailer. I helped take care of him at a local convention. He was in the middle of filming and his hair was exactly the same as when I was around him. (duh)

He is a REALLY great and down to earth guy. Hope he gets some larger roles. Looks like he may get to do a bit of comedy here. :)

I'll be there. Looks like a fun movie.

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET Avoids NC-17 Rating with Edits; Nearly 3-Hour Runtime Confirmed | Collider

Some will likely groan about the runtime, but I am glad we are getting a longer duration big budget film for a change. As long as a movie keeps my attention, I don't mind how lengthy the movie is. The last time I got to experience a 3 hour movie in the theatre was 10 years ago with Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.

As for the rating and edits, I guess it's futile to consider that MPAA will ever improve on how they rate movies.

Just wait, they're wanting to make any movie with smoking in it an automatic R rating. I think they and the rating board for videogames came out of the same idiot pool.

Any movie with a white Testarossa in it...im all in.

And before everyone jumps in and says, "That a white Countach..." His personal ride is a white TR. It will appear in the movie.

Just got back. Funny flick. I think I now know what it's like to be on drugs. Didn't feel like three hours at all.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back