scifi shows that died young

Is he wearing an Advnaced Action suit?

:angel

Kevin

Actually i nearly choked on my water when i read the description of the suit in the wiki page and it very nearly called it that except for like one word :lol
Still as far as syndicated shows went back then it wasn't too bad. How about cleopatra 2525/jack of all trades? Those never really had much of a chance.

How about cleopatra 2525/jack of all trades?.

Eesh! Cleopatra 2525 was some of the worst tv ever. Yet I own it on DVD. I mean, what's not to like? A stripper who goes in for implants, something goes wrong, so she is cryogenically frozen, and wakes up in a robot ruled dystopia where hot militant babes have banned together to overthrow the evil overlord.

I can see the pitch meeting in my head right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwjR7IwmOtc

Mutant X is an example of a show that just lasted way too long. How it made it through three seasons is a total mystery to me.

Lucan

I think the "Tron Show" was actually Automan with Desi Arnaz Jr.

Yeah that's it. I remembered it as Tron. Which it was, basically.

Automan (a Titles & Air Dates Guide)

cast.jpg

automan.jpg

The Most Unforgettable Movie Cars

Def agree with some other posters on the likes of Firefly, SAAB and Farscape. Lets hope SGU can get legs again and not be part of the list.

I would like to add First Wave to the list though, would have loved to see more seasons of it and spread out the story line.

Galactica 1980 definately doesn't belong on this list, but the original Battlestar Galactica DOES belong here. Most definately

Nobody said the list had to be good shows :lol
I like the original Battlestar Galactica and that had already got a mention, but Galactica 1980 hadn't and it was shortlived too, thankfully.

How about these two?

Hard Time on Planet Earth & War of the Worlds the series.

I can barely remember Hard Time but I did enjoy War of the Worlds, at least most of the first season.

-John

From what i've seen the first season of WOW was the best. The 2nd isn't on dvd yet but it got very bad reviews across the board.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back