Premiere props sucks.....

drftfan

Sr Member
A 100.00 trinket I have been waiting well over 90 days for I still have not received. Big surprise with them.
I emailed them and got a quick response that after the holidays I would hear back from them. Yet here we are almost February.
Since I am headed to la next month I will be making a stop at their store on Ventura blvd and demanding either my money back or some sort of credit to use in their store at that moment.
What a joke....

I'm not sure what store is on Ventura (or if its still there), but you want to go to their main warehouse in El Segundo. That's where your item is physically located if it hasn't shipped yet... Complain enough and they may just hand it to you...

They had an actual retail store on Ventura three years ago.
I haven't emailed them again because it isn't a huge amount and quite honestly I don't really even want it anymore so I tend to forget about it.

They had an actual retail store on Ventura three years ago.
I haven't emailed them again because it isn't a huge amount and quite honestly I don't really even want it anymore so I tend to forget about it.

You must do it on principle or else they will keep doing it. You are the hero we need.

Join the club. Was this from the last auction or from their store? I'm still waiting for my lousy auction wins which I've already lost interest in already.

Problem is it always takes at least 12 weeks for them to ship anything even if your just a stone's throw away in the next state over and even if it's $50 paper item.

Every time this happens I swear to never bid in their auctions again, but then in the heat of the moment I forget how long 12to15 weeks really is. That's how they get you. Just when you thought you were out, they suck you back in.:lol

I'm still waiting on a $50 costume item from the December 9th auction, and now I couldn't care less about getting it. It's been a long time, PP.

uh oh..........i bought two costumes from their last auction..thy say between 8-12 weeks for delivery...........why in the world does it take so long, it is not like they are making the props to order....

Glad I'm not the only one waiting for items from the Dec 9th auction.:wacko
It's beyond me why it takes so long to ship such small items. And they have the audacity to hold another auction in the meantime, as if anyone still waiting for their items is going to bid in it.

I ran a tongue in cheek review of this on the propstop and overslept at the auction... Only to wake up and everything really did sell for very cheap.

It does show how one person can make a difference.

If premiere was as quick as there eBay delivery no one would have any complaints. I will however remind all bidders you do acknowledge the 8-12 weeks dèlievry when u bid so bottom line grumbling about it does make everyone look a bit silly.

But yes... It is wayyyyyy too long

I am pretty sure my personal item is beyond the twelve week mark. Don't be surprised if your December auctions also take that long.....

give em a call then. Ask for Crystal who is always very helpful. Dan picks up the phone sometimes too.

Telephone: (310) 322-PROP (7767)

I think if you are beyond 12 weeks its fair that you have an answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read about issues with their auctions, but what about items they sell on their website. Are those legitimate, do they have direct partnerships with the studio/production crew or are those cosign from private collectors?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back