BLADE Fang Display... **COMPLETE** PICS ADDED

bigdaz

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Guys,
I'm looking at how to display the complete hero set of BLADE fangs and was wondering if they should all be together or in 3 more detailed individual display. Any thoughts??

Darren

Display Concept.jpg

Last edited:
Re: BLADE Fang Display... All together or 3 individual displays

If that's the way you have them displayed now I say keep them that way. I think that looks nice the way it is. Plus having 3 seperate displays IMO would just take up more room.

Hey.... this is just a concept design for what I had in mind but you're right, space is one of the biggest problems I've got so I think this is the way I'm going to go!

All three together for sure. These are really small pieces, so together they look more impressive!

Hey Guys, I finished the display and went for a stone effect themed base with vampire glyphs!! I like having all of the original fangs from every movie in one display too so thanks for the advice and comments! Here's some pics

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

That display looks great. Where did you get the outer case/cover? Did you make that as well? Love it!

Thanks for the kind words guys... the case is actually a Franklin Mint die cast motorbike display case that I picked up off eBay. I just stripped it down to the bare bones and resprayed it. You can find them for about $20 so if you're willing to put in a little time and effort they're well worth it.

Darren

Hey. That is a great display. One comment though. I like the darker color of the base. The sandy color is too close to the tone of the teeth. That darker grey tone would make them stand out a bit more. Just my opinion :)

Hey. That is a great display. One comment though. I like the darker color of the base. The sandy color is too close to the tone of the teeth. That darker grey tone would make them stand out a bit more. Just my opinion :)

Maybe next time!... lol... The base is permanently fixed into place and would mean ripping it out redoing the whole thing to retextrure / repaint it. Thanks for the comment tho... you're right, a darker, granite type finish would look pretty good too....

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back