FineMolds 1/72 Slave 1

vj mojo

Finished my Slave 1 , Unfortunately I was unable to record the build at the time but have got these pics to show off. I also tested out my new Iwata airbrush which I'm really happy with. The model is also lighted which I will post next (I had exceeded my limit).

The kit was pretty much straight forward the only real drama I had with it was the painting, took a few attempts before I was happy with the chipped effect and the colours.

IMGP0765.JPG IMGP0766.JPG IMGP0767.JPG

IMGP0769.JPG IMGP0770.JPG IMGP0771.JPG

IMGP0772.JPG IMGP0773.JPG IMGP0774.JPG

IMGP0775.JPG IMGP0776.JPG IMGP0779.JPG

IMGP0780.JPG IMGP0781.JPG IMGP0783.JPG

IMGP0793.JPG IMGP0794.JPG IMGP0795.JPG

IMGP0796.JPG IMGP0800.JPG IMGP0801.JPG

IMGP0802.JPG

Thanks for the nice comments.

Really lovely work man, Fine Molds stuff always looks brilliant OOB and your painting is top notch. Did you make the stand yourself?

Yeah, homemade stand. Its just a cheap picture frame with mdf instead of the glass and some clear acrylic rod heated up in the oven to get the bend.

awsome paint job.not an easy one to do.great to see another west aussie on this site:)

I'm North of the river, It gets hard sometimes sourcing material. Stanbridges is the only decent hobbyshop near me and that's 3/4 hr away.

i'm south of the river and stanbridges is the only decent hobby shop in western australia.there is a few other shops but stannies is the best.i buy a lot of stuff from hobbylink japan and a few things from frontline hobbies in sydney.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back