Bill & Ted Face the Music

Re: Bill And Ted 3?

Keanu has long hair n a beard at the end of part 2 and today he's growin it all out, he said if the script writers have the story right and it sounds good enough then he'll do it

I've never seen B & T 1 or 2.

Check them out, just as posted above you can likely get both if not each for $5. Well worth the price and some good laughs.

As far as Carlin goes, they can always "Tron-A-Fy" him into the movie. With everything that is going on in the world today, I'm all for a few laughs. I really would not mind seeing this...as long as they keep the Bieber out of it.

Frank Welker does Station's voice on Bogus Journey and uses the same exact voice for Rahzar on Secret of the Ooze and Soundwave on ROTF, i vocoded Station and sounds exactly like G1 Soundwave!

I'd love to meet Frank Welker. He pretty much was every G1 Transformer lol. I hope this movie happens, it would be cool if they could get some metal and rock stars in it. Sadly Dio is gone and he'd have been cool but there are plenty of the bands from the original soundtracks still going that could take part.

And while we're at it, no Axl Rose. Nobody needs to see that.

A cameo couldn't hurt for the simple fact that 80's rock was the inspiration for the Wyld Stallions. It would at least make it a sequel that is aware of it's roots.

Maybe Katy Perry or whoever sings that Friday crap makes more sense? :rolleyes

Reasons why this movie makes no sense:

These characters were invented to appeal to people ages 12-24. The humor was the low brow stuff designed to appeal to kids.

The actors are now in their late 40's. The people that watched these movies as kids are now between the ages of 30-50. Most people under the age of 30 have never seen or really heard of these movies. So the people in the 30-50 range are going to see it to try and capture some sense of nostalgia. It was by no means brilliant cinema or deep characters.

Seeing actors in their mid/ late 40s act like teenagers is not something most people want to see. So the characters would be completely different. Hence there's no more sense of nostalgia.

The movie was a quintessential ‘80s movie… the ‘80s ended more than 20 years ago. It was heavily influenced by the times.

Rufus was an integral part of the first two movies.

The second movie was hardly a box office success.

The people that watched these movies as kids are now between the ages of 30-50.
And yet they did Transformers, GI Joe, A-Team, Dukes of Hazzard, etc, etc, etc. Welcome to today's unoriginal Hollywood, ie just rehashing 80s stuff.

At least this one isn't a reboot/remake.

I'll miss Carlin, but I would like to see what Bill S. Preston ESQ. and Ted Theodore Logan are up to these days.

alan rickman should definitely replace carlin

AlanRickman001.jpg

I am a bit of a closet sequel junkie. I'd be interested. As long as it doesn't turn into a version featuring the kids of B&T.

The people that watched these movies as kids are now between the ages of 30-50.

These are prob my most quoted movies after the OT. I watched these almost until the tapes broke, as did most of my friends, I'm 26. I can list off a few names who'd pay to see another. I like to think there's a little mileage left in this, especially with the whole Guitar Hero generation thing.

For better or worse, I'm pretty sure Jack Black will be in it.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back