My life size General Grievous.(complete head painted & new eyes)

southreplicas

I started my most important project till today.
I sculpted the head. Eyes for reference.
I will continue with torso, arms and legs.
so if I get tired of the project I can use just the head for display. :D .
It is made of scratch but then I 'd like to cast each piece in resin.
Please let me know your opinions...
dsc025445hk.jpg
dsc025392uz.jpg

Please if you have a good detailed pic or the laterals it will be very usefull. It would be great a ortogonal view.

I will continue posting the pics of the WIP.
I hope you like it. I will do my best.

Regards.
Southreplicas.

Last edited:
Well buds, i have to tell you, you are in the right track, probabply for whenever you are done, ill be over with the 90 days, so if you put it up for sale, ill buy one from you.

I believe that so far, you are the only one makin one 1/1 scale.

I love you mate, this will be a dream come truth for me.............................

(Sorry, i got too enthusiastic, but this is amazing)

Cya

Gus

That's the best face I've seen so far....great start...I'd be happy to post screen caps later today unless someone beats me to it :)

How'd you make it? It looks pretty good so far. :thumbsup Can't wait to see the whole thing... if I live that long that is :lol . But really I have a friend who's a whiz kid and he calculated with the last Full Size Grievous project that a full size Grievous could take many months to even years to complete :eek . I know that may seem short to others and I could wait for it if I had discipline in patience. But it's all worth it at the end.

Lo mas fácil y a tu alzance seria conseguir la figura de acción de 12 pulgas de Hasbro. La podes conseguir en Camelot Comic Store, que me imagino sabes donde queda o en SW Toys. O por lo menos te podes acercar con una cámara y sacarle algunas fotos.

¡Espectacular trabajo.

As I commented over on TPZ, awesome work my friend.

You KNOW my name is on the interest list when you come to do a run of these. :thumbsup

Thank you all for your words. They really motivate my work.
I am optimistic with the speed of the project because I am sculpting polyesthylene blocks and it is a quite "easy cut" material. Then I sand it a lot and I protect it with a vinyl glue coat and I aplied over it a 2 components epoxy resin. It is not an usual technique but it works for me.
I am runnig out of references for the lateral view of head and the rear part. I am not good at capturing screens. Maybe a good pic of the 12" figure could help.
Let's be in touch.
Southreplicas.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back