New Snowspeeder from Hasbro *Repaint*

sasmysquatch

Hello Everyone, Im new to the forum and would like to post my most recent work. I have taken the New Star Wars Snowspeeder from Hasbro and Added Battle Damage and Weathering to the vehicle. Its not 100% complete but would say more like 85%-90% complete. Thank You for Looking and comments welcomed! :cool

snowspeederproject027.jpg

snowspeederproject026.jpg

snowspeederproject025.jpg

snowspeederproject024.jpg

snowspeederproject023.jpg

snowspeederproject013.jpg

snowspeederproject011.jpg

snowspeederproject009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New Snowspeeder for Hasbro Repaint

Looks like Dak is still wishing he hadn't wanted to "take on the whole Empire myself" with Luke as his pilot! Looks good!! Great attention to detailing.

"Careful man or you'll end up a Dead Dak!" ;)

Nicely done. It almost looks like a studio model.

"Careful man or you'll end up a Dead Dak!" ;)

Nicely done. It almost looks like a studio model.

Thank You! I had that as a mind-set when i began the project. It may not be a studio scale but the hasbro snowspeeder fits in the budget!

Looks like Dak is still wishing he hadn't wanted to "take on the whole Empire myself" with Luke as his pilot! Looks good!! Great attention to detailing.

Thank You, ya seriously, i couldnt help but think of the family guy's version of Dak's death while painting!

Welcome! Looks great! Only suggestion would be filling the screw holes with putty. It would go along way for the look!

Is this a new mold or a rerelease? And is the plastic soft like some of the Hasbro toys?

Thank You! I had that as a mind-set when i began the project. It may not be a studio scale but the hasbro snowspeeder fits in the budget!

Forgetting about size, how does this relate to the original models regarding overall shape and porportioons?

It looks really close...

Welcome! Looks great! Only suggestion would be filling the screw holes with putty. It would go along way for the look!

Is this a new mold or a rerelease? And is the plastic soft like some of the Hasbro toys?

Thanks! i was planning on using some bondo for the screw holes but it maybe too much. Its the new mold, a little smaller than the original and the plastic is pretty durable. Not the rubbery parts as seen on some vehicles.

Forgetting about size, how does this relate to the original models regarding overall shape and porportioons?

It looks really close...

Its slightly smaller than the original and its a completely new mold/sculpt, not just a scaled down version of the original.

It's smaller than the MR so it's way smaller than the Studio scale. Just compare it to the Mouse
on his desk it's not that big.

GFollano

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back