First Pics of Captain American, and Emma Frost from X-Men: First Class

.:MirrorminD:.

Sr Member
Even though its his stunt double you still get to see the suit, ....kinda on the fence now, the suit looks alright but its kinda baggy on him. Im guessing its just because its not the HERO suits.

article00b18d2a6000005d.jpg

article00b18d1d3000005d.jpg

article00b18d2c7000005d.jpg

article00b18d2ba000005d.jpg

Emma Frost

article13102110b1792760.jpg

With her stunt double
article13102110b17950d0.jpg

What's up with the GI JOE cobra guys on futuristic motorcycles in WW2? That's just stupid. Should be regular nazis Cap goes up against.

I really want cap's motorcycle. What is it?

His suit....I guess I'll wait until I see a trailer for a final remark. Right now it's pretty blech.

Spy photos are always weird looking like when we first saw that spy photo of Iron Man. It's never a very good representation of how it winds up looking in the film. With that in mind, my initially reaction was "what the frak is that!?"

Yeah, I dunno what's going on with the retro-futuristic HYDRA motorcycles. I'm gonna give it the benefit of the doubt at least until I see it in action in a trailer or something but it's definitely NOT what I was expecting.

Weird. This is pretty much the opposite of my reaction to the comparison of the Thor costume concept art and the actual physical costume: I hated the way the costume looked in the art, but liked how it looked on Hemsworth.

I liked the Cap costume art, but seeing real pics of the costume is giving me a "meh" feeling (so far). I REALLY hope that it looks better on film and when we actually see it in proper movie lighting, in motion and on Evans :cry

Here's some more... check out that shield... gotta love that! That'll be on my "prop wish list" - he's about to lose that saddlebag though... :p
attachment.php

Bigger pic showing costume - I really think it'll look better in action. That first spy photo of Iron Man was just a stunt costume and looked kind of fat and kinda dumpy (for lack of a better term) compared to how sleek it looked in the movie. That's the thing about movie magic once it's edited and you don't see the stunt dude in a non-heroic pose, y'know?
attachment.php

Funky HYDRA car?
attachment.php

And Baron Strucker, too. HYDRA was kind of a continuation of the Nazis in the Cap comics of old.

As for Emma Frost, does the film take place in the 1960s? Why is she dressed like a Connery-era Bond girl?

I think part of it does to show when the Prof and magneto meet up. I haven't seen much about it though.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back