Super Mario Bros. Stomper Boot

No, Kurt was just kindly passing word along about a SMB item currently for sale over on the Propstore site. However, it's not an item I'm currently interested in.

It was a prosthetic Ape mask from one of the de-evolution sequences towards the end of the film.

I don't know what the rules are here regarding items for sale on other sites that aren't our own. If they're allowed to go in the forum or if they're supposed to go in the junkyard, so I just sent it as a pm

Come to think of it, I don't remember ever seeing them in the movie ... at least not in the hands of any of the principle characters.

No, there were never any Koopa coins actually seen in the film, but they are referenced a couple of times by a few characters as well as on some of the set decoration.

In reference to the Disney Studios Prop Store, my friend who works for Disney said, and I quote, "It's still there, I think the deal is that they get things from Hollywood from various sources, so it's hard to predict when and what they'll have. Sometimes it's fully stocked, but when that sells they have to wait until they find more."

So that's the deal. Sometimes, we might just hit it at the wrong time. :/

Very interesting. Thanks for following up on that, Kurt! I guess the majority of the time I've been there, there haven't been many props. I do think it's pretty cool that they're actually giving people an opportunity to buy screen used props/costumes there in the park.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back