T2 Arnold bust

Don't decide against it because of what *I* said! Believe me, the baluster base wouldn't sway my decision to buy one a bit!

Nah, not just you, I have it posted on a few forums and the feeling was mostly the same, that the curves didn't seem to fit with the hard edges of the logos (which was actually my gut feeling too). I have come up with a different design though that I hope will better fit the overall feel and balance of the bust. Just need to finalise the size of it.

Al

I'd be interested in one that's *not* painted. It's such an amazing piece of sculpture that I like it as it is!

Put it on a faux brushed metal or flat-black base. Then send it to me:lol

The plan is to bake him this weekend. The buckle at the back is giving me a few problems, but I think it should be on schedule. Here's a little preview ;)

IMG_7733red.jpg

That's just awesome detail. You should really do a T1 version from near the end of the movie with the extreme damage, as a companion piece, after you've done the Aliens bust. :thumbsup

Holly Crap! That is amazing.

Would you ever do this fulls scale?

What is the material you're working in?

Weequay

Thanks! At the moment full scale busts don't really interest me. I like scale models of things, not 1:1 size... but, as I love T2 and Arnie's face so much, who knows. I have so many scale busts I want do and so little time to do them in. Oh, and the material is standard super sculpey.

Al

That's just awesome detail. You should really do a T1 version from near the end of the movie with the extreme damage, as a companion piece, after you've done the Aliens bust. :thumbsup

Thanks! Arnie does look great at the end of T1. I would like to do something from T1, but a battle damaged version isn't something I'd really considered, I was more thinking of the glasses and jacket, but you are right, it would be a cool companion piece. If only I didn't have to go to work every day lol

Al

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back