T2 Arnold bust

Here's a primed casting with the base.

IMG_8604.jpg

IMG_8597.jpg

Hopefully, should have one painted over the weekend.

VERY NICE!That's the BEST T2 model made in well over a decade.Probably not since Argonauts and maybe the Horizon T-800 kit.Most everything else out there is CRAP I.M.O say for a few elite kits.Have you worked out the electronics/LED for "the eye"?

Thanks for the compliments guys, much appreciated. I'm painting one at the moment, but tbh, I'm not a great painter, and I'm struggling a bit with the flesh tones and subtleties. I think it's going to be a bit more like a factory paint job I'm afraid lol

JPolacchi, thanks for your very flattering comments. Thanks to Toni Plutoni who supplied me with a wiring diagram and what components to get, I have a light up eye with a very cool fade out when it's turned off. Hope to show it soon.

Al

For painting busts/figures, I highly recomend buying AFM DVD's by David Fisher who is A MASTER at painting figures and busts.You should contact him or maybe Rick Cantu (he's an RPF'er and a reg. in AFM) and see if they'd be interested in purchasing one?Either might be interested in painting one up and have it in a future AFM issue?Certainly something to behold your sculpting skills.It desrves praise and review in that kind of forum(I.M.O)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back