Scott Pilgrim Shirts and Costume Thread

Has anybody ordered the green and white from them yet? If so, does it look like the picture, or like the AA ones?

Did anyone find out about this guy on ebay? just wondering because he actually does have alot of the shirts.

I did. the sharpie shirt it pretty nice, but the sp heart, and sars are badly represented in the pictures... like sizing of images and colors are all wrong. but I was very satisfied with the sharpie shirt.

I did. the sharpie shirt it pretty nice, but the sp heart, and sars are badly represented in the pictures... like sizing of images and colors are all wrong. but I was very satisfied with the sharpie shirt.

Thats too bad for the other shirts but thanks ill have to get the sharpie shirt then.

Hey thanks, i'll be looking forward to getting one.
Don't get the bass ones off of ebay. The colors are wrong. If you go on spreadshirt, you can get it in the right colors, but you have to actually design it to be able to buy it. And it's not hard or expensive. I got mine that way and I'm happy with how it turned out. I wear mine a lot.

Don't get the bass ones off of ebay. The colors are wrong. If you go on spreadshirt, you can get it in the right colors, but you have to actually design it to be able to buy it. And it's not hard or expensive. I got mine that way and I'm happy with how it turned out. I wear mine a lot.

Im not exactly sure how to make a shirt with the design of my choice. If you could inform me that would be wonderful.

Sonic & Knuckles logo
Mario star
"Canadian girls kick ass"
Kraft logo (For some reason)
Wigu
Ontario
Mr. Happy
Mother 2
ha
Honey Dear
Dragon quest slime
Subspace star

alright, this is a list of all shirts that Scott wears in the books, minus that ones that made it into the film of course. He also wears a large amount of blank ringers, but you know if we can agree colors, designs, and maybe make some runs, we can have some of these great shirts.

Sonic & Knuckles logo
Mario star
"Canadian girls kick ass"
Kraft logo (For some reason)
Wigu
Ontario
Mr. Happy
Mother 2
ha
Honey Dear
Dragon quest slime
Subspace star

alright, this is a list of all shirts that Scott wears in the books, minus that ones that made it into the film of course. He also wears a large amount of blank ringers, but you know if we can agree colors, designs, and maybe make some runs, we can have some of these great shirts.

Honey dear and canadian girls already exist, as previously mentioned in the forum.
honey dear
Broham's Dream tees

Has anyone bought the Astro Boy ringer tee from TVStoreOnline? I'm thinking of buying it just wondering if it is faithful to the movie, color and design. And how is the fit? If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it!

Has anyone bought the Astro Boy ringer tee from TVStoreOnline? I'm thinking of buying it just wondering if it is faithful to the movie, color and design. And how is the fit? If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it!
Arent the ringers in the movie brighter red? That's the only bad thing about it, but the shirt's alright.

i already bought mine when it comes ill let you know:) it should come this week;)

I do love the comics and movie!! I just got a tank top that roxie wore when scott and her first me it has silver studs at the top and kind of on the straps, I know not scott pilgrim but still pretty cool lol

Brian

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back