'67 Chevy Impala

CJ 617

Sr Member
Since I first started watching 'Supernatural', I just fell in love with the star of the show...Dean Winchester's 1967 Chevrolet Impala!! I am nuts about that car....I'd love a diecast version of the car for display (has one ever been released?), or failing that, a model kit of the car? I've had no luck so far.....

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

I know there was one that was released with the Season 3 DVD's at Best Buy.

But for some reason like all the other Diecast or Model kits I've located for you they are all 2 door versions of the Impala. Not the 4 door version like on the show.

I'll keep looking around and let you know if I find one.

-Ash

I know there was one that was released with the Season 3 DVD's at Best Buy.

But for some reason like all the other Diecast or Model kits I've located for you they are all 2 door versions of the Impala. Not the 4 door version like on the show.

I'll keep looking around and let you know if I find one.

-Ash

Yeh, I seem to be having the exact same problem.....all the ones I find are just the 2 door version. Thanks for your help, I appreciate it...give me a holla if you find one, thanks :) :)

Actually, there aren't any models of the 4 door configuration currently in production. I'm currently working on producing a 1/24 scale kit of the Supernatural 1967 Impala 4 door Caprice. The build is still underway, however work on the body shell is nearing completion. I'm considering making some resin casts for conversion kits, that is if I can get enough interest. Hope you guys like the thread, work should wrap up fairly quickly once the body is done.

Supernatural Impala,1967 4 door hardtop conversion. UPDATED! 22/5/2010 - Scale Auto Community

Last edited:
Actually, there aren't any models of the 4 door configuration currently in production. I'm currently working on producing a 1/24 scale kit of the Supernatural 1967 Impala 4 door Caprice. The build is still underway, however work on the body shell is nearing completion. I'm considering making some resin casts for conversion kits, that is if I can get enough interest. Hope you guys like the thread, work should wrap up fairly quickly once the body is done.

Supernatural Impala,1967 4 door hardtop conversion. UPDATED! 22/5/2010 - Scale Auto Community

Sorry, only just seen this latest post.......great work on that Impala!! It looks really good! Is there anymore updated pics on it?

Sweet! That's some awesome work you're doing on that, dude :D

Looks like you're getting pretty darn close to finishing the scribed lines for the doors (real clean line work, btw).

I take it next you'll be working on the interior pieces? Then, maybe, kit it out?

Since I first started watching 'Supernatural', I just fell in love with the star of the show...Dean Winchester's 1967 Chevrolet Impala!! I am nuts about that car....I'd love a diecast version of the car for display (has one ever been released?), or failing that, a model kit of the car? I've had no luck so far.....

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

I am getting my Supernatural Model from US-Cars » Supernatural - 1967 Chevrolet Impala 4-door
I am also building a REAL SUpernatural 1967 Imapala to go with my REAL American Graffiti 1932 Ford Coupe. I even have the same radio that is in Dean's Impala. This Impala will be 100% to the tv show car as my Graffiti Coupe is 100% to tne movie coupe. I also have the same brown leather jacket as Dean! Now you know what I do for my hobbies :love. I have encluded a photo of the Impala I am getting ready to start building plus a photo of the Supernatural Model.

Rick

View attachment 32930

View attachment 32931

There are sure miniatures in 1:60 or similar scale. I believe i used to have one Impala miniature as a kid...

Don't know what is out there, but my mind goes to the manufactures that releasing classic car miniatures now and then...
Maybe 1:60, 1:72, 1:32, something must be around.

OK, if found a manufacturer or remember anything else i will post it.

I will check my local stores, thanks for reminding me. :cool

Rick, I can't wait to see the progress shots of your Chevy restoration....she is gonna be a sweet ride!! Yeh, that model kit looks great too..and nice having a jacket too, those type are hard to come by, been looking for what seems like forever.

John and Spartan, thanks for your help also....I'm still surprised an official diecast model hasn't been released, when such motors as the General Lee, KITT and Ecto-1 have. It would be great for all us Supernatural fans!!

Nice score man, I love your car it'll be pretty cherry when it's all done up. Good job on tracking down a Wilson's jacket too, took me months of searching to get mine. I'm still going ahead with my model of the Impala despite a little competition and am almost finishing up on the bodywork. Can't wait to see how your ride looks when it's finished.

Hey guys,

I am so fustrated i cant find a 4 door model...

But at the moment im still one up!

100_2124-1.jpg

Thats my impala which is now in the shop, body-off-chasis colour change to black/purple pearl.

:)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back