1/6 scale 67 Chevy Impala

youngo23

Are there any builders out there that would be able to create something like this if i were to commission them?

Do you have an example car in mind, It might help out on seeking someone to do the work. I used to work in the RC hobby doing custom work on large and small models so I know it's definitely doable. :)

Automotive forums would be best place.it has an awseome car modellers section with mind blowing work.sure there will be others here that are members.
:)

i might be able to get a 1/24 scale version goin, but 1/6 scale would be bigger than i could handle.

check out model cars mag forum, im a member there, someone might be able to help ya out. heres a link to the site, registation is easy, and its a great bunch of builders.
Model Cars Magazine Forum

cheers
bryan m

heres an example of my work in 1/24th scale. this build was commisioned by a guy in alberta, canada. took me about 300 hours to complete. its fully wired and plumbed and weathered.
photo-vi.jpg

heres a link to all of the pics of this truck. 50 chevy scrap truck album | BRYANM666 | Fotki.com, photo and video sharing made easy.

thanks for looking, let me know what you think about it. the person i built it for loved it, he was very happy with the result.

cheers
bryan m

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back