My Home Alone - Replicas

Cool... Just from Screenshots? Letter, too?

I tried the letter with kid handwriting font, but it looks not so exact like yours...

Where you got the VHS Cover from? I think there are just short shots from the tapes in the movie?

yes all from screenshots, a little work with a graphics program, the letter is not with font, with pics, is exactle. VHS Cover is with screenshots again, a little work with a graphic program

holy necro post batman!!!!!

i had a chance to check out the home alone house during a business trip.....they were renovating it....a few pics

IMG_3948_zps700fc664.jpg

IMG_3956_zps6f33e9d8.jpg

great pictures . Thats a really nice place :thumbsup

anybody have the vhs tapes graphics pretty much everything thx posted in earlier posts? I'm looking to print out a bunch of home alone stuff :)

Pitbull, you might have better faster luck making your own! :)

Only juts seen this very old thread. Man, how cool! I used to have the toy talkboy growing up - no idea what happened to mine, awe well.

Hey, Pitbull. I used this picture for the Angels with Filty Sould tape. It is not brillant sharp, but it was close enough for me.

AwFS.jpg

For the Home alone 2 Tapes I tried to recreate the covers, but searching for the correct fonts is a pain in the a**. I guess Mr. THX used a Blu Ray Screenshot, made it a little bit sharper and it will do the Job for a display. But no high quality props, I assume.

Home Alone 2

Talkboy Cassette Tape Recorder

View attachment 1429292

View attachment 1429293

Angels with Even Filthier Souls - Video

View attachment 1429294

View attachment 1429295

McCallister - Family Photo

View attachment 1429296

View attachment 1429297

Duncan Letter

View attachment 1429298

View attachment 1429299

Casette and Photos

View attachment 1429300

View attachment 1429301

More information and pictures ( only german language ):

Kevin allein zu Haus 2 - Home Alone 2 - Replicas
I would love to add the tape and Polaroids to my collection.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back