Finished "Pan Sword"

Pete SSS

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey everyone,

This is just a quick note to show some photos of the replica "Pan Sword" from Hook I've just finished putting together. This project was initiated by discussions in a seperate thread which has a few WIP shots if your interested.

It's made from a solid brass bar with a wooden grip and a coconut guard covered with leather.

Not much else to say really, here are a few snaps

PanSword4.jpg

PanSword3.jpg

PanSword5.jpg

PanSword1.jpg

PanSword2.jpg

Cheers!

Beautiful weapon...I just watched the movie again last night; Hoffman is a hoot, as always! :cool

Have you thought of replicating Hook's...er...silver hook?
Rob

so did i lol !!

Hook's sword is basicly a smallsword ( or courtsword) with a wood handle and polished guard. Its one of my favorite swords besides pan's, zorro's and spalko's sword. There might be a swordsmith that can create one just like that- i'm going to do that but have it with a stage combat blade for when i do my fencing. i have some stills from the movie of the sword if u want.

The Hook vs pan duel is the best!!!
-------------------------------

Beautiful weapon...I just watched the movie again last night; Hoffman is a hoot, as always! :cool

Have you thought of replicating Hook's...er...silver hook?
Rob

Awesome wrk, its so cool, deffinitly would like to get that for my collection..soon lol

Hey everyone,

This is just a quick note to show some photos of the replica "Pan Sword" from Hook I've just finished putting together. This project was initiated by discussions in a seperate thread which has a few WIP shots if your interested.

It's made from a solid brass bar with a wooden grip and a coconut guard covered with leather.

Here Are the pics

- I din't have the still on me where hook gets knocked down and the sword falls by his hand but peter stops him from trying to get it but u can see from watchin the film :)

there are some simular swords like hook's at www.roguesteel.com thats where im going to get mine.

what an amazing sword...that is my favorite sword from the movie....though i really do like the pan sword!

same here!!! I remember watchin this movie when i was little and was amazed, This movie first got me "hooked" on swords and swordfighting lol

------------------------
what an amazing sword...that is my favorite sword from the movie....though i really do like the pan sword!

yeah me too!!!! i was born in 90, and the first memory of a movie i can remember is hook....and man did i wear out that vhs......hahaha!!!

lol

i was in 89, same...I think i'd watched Hook more times than i did SW lol and thats my favorite movie :)

still got mine but i remember when it came out on dvd i mostly it on that
------------------------------------
yeah me too!!!! i was born in 90, and the first memory of a movie i can remember is hook....and man did i wear out that vhs......hahaha!!!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back