Prop Room

Nice displays, really classy :thumbsup

This was an old thread I did on my lounge back a couple of years...

http://www.therpf.com/f9/my-lounge-room-tons-pics-33924/

But I've moved since and there's stuff gone and new stuff added. I'm currently working on the new joint (when I get free time)...

Retreat.jpg

Retreat2.jpg

Retreat3.jpg

It used to be an artist's studio, that's why there's paint on the floor. But I've set up the screen and projector to make it a home cinema. The problem is that I have my piano and guitars in there too, so it's turning into a jam room/movie room.

I'll post more pics as I get things done.

Again, great displays everyone!!!

Cheers,

Kraig

Kraig... I knew you were an Aussie as soon as I saw the beam bottle on the floor.

Hehehe, many badly played songs and sore heads came out of that bottle... :sick I'd love to say that I have fond memories, but honestly, I can't remember much :lol

Cheers,

Kraig

Wow, fantastic display rooms guys... very impressive indeed :thumbsup
I'll have to get my lazy ass around to bringing all my props stuff into one room and perhaps draw inspiration from this thread! ;)

Thomas, your display room is epic, and has the look of a professional museum-style display :thumbsup
I'm particularly interested in the Vader Reveal helmet (Not the Illusive Originals Vader reveal torso, but the standalone Reveal helmet in/on the plexiglass case in front of the Illusives' Vader torso)... care to share some details and a couple of close-up pics of it please? :)

Cheers,
John
john@manicminer.plus.com

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back