Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Yeah JAL site is still up and still lists CVJ#1 (Mayhem Jacket) and CVJ#2 for $850 each. No mention of Fight Club, Durden or anything else anymore.

I always thought the leather from his jackets looked really thick. The collars especially.
not thin and shiny like the movie. But I don't wanna go down that road again. There are sites dedicated to movie jackets we could all talk about it in ther if need be.

Lets talk shoes for a minute specifically the Gucci loafers Brad wears. I only have one image of the loafers where he is outside walking but is it me or has anyone else never seen Gucci loafers in that tan/brown color? I saw Soul's creation where he painted some (how did that hold up btw?) but I have never seen any Gucci's in that color. Has anyone else? Were Brad's shoes painted for the film?

Lets talk shoes for a minute specifically the Gucci loafers Brad wears. I only have one image of the loafers where he is outside walking but is it me or has anyone else never seen Gucci loafers in that tan/brown color? I saw Soul's creation where he painted some (how did that hold up btw?) but I have never seen any Gucci's in that color. Has anyone else? Were Brad's shoes painted for the film?

The guccis do come in that color, but they are pretty hard to find.

The pair I painted didn't hold up so well to general wear and tear. I wore them for about a week and they started to crack at the natural folds that occur when walking around. I just use them for display now. Maybe with the proper ultra flexible paint it's possible to achieve better results.

On eBay they're selling a vintage original bee healthy shirt but it's in an xs. Someone is also selling the original bee healthy t shirt transfer too

A cool find I got...

mapleleaf1.JPG

To those that own Gucci shoes, what sizing do you wear? I typically wear a 9.5 US shoe size but google searches are giving varying information on European sizing. Some sites are saying 42.5 is a 9.5 while other sites are saying 43.5 are a 9.5.

Anyone have experience with this?

Something else I found that I thought was pretty cool. This is a tie with the same colors (not the pattern) as Brad Pitt's shirt from Fight Club. I mean it is like spot on. Saw it in a store the other day.IMG_8959.JPG

They sure did, The new version looks sick!

Speaking of max cady, Does anyone know how his bathrobe replica compares to the real version?

Haha love how all of a sudden all the Fight Club tickets are appearing on Ebay. Ironically, two of the tickets are the same ticket both claiming to be screen used "Atlanta to Dallas"

Btw I wanted to bring up an issue from last year. Remember that jacket that was bought on screenused.com that has the odd pockets? I thought the owner was bringing it to Fox sometime last July to actually see if it was screen used (Which as far as we know it wasn't)?

Did we ever hear any updates?

I'm one 100% sure that jacket isn't a fake or a scam. I'm pretty sure it did come from fox which got it from the wardrobe department even though the jacket used was one of Logan's copies

I'm one 100% sure that jacket isn't a fake or a scam. I'm pretty sure it did come from fox which got it from the wardrobe department even though the jacket used was one of Logan's copies

Right but it was sold as "screen used" which we have never seen it appear on screen have we?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back