Peter Pan (CAPT. HOOK) Help

joker1

hi all! in september, i shall be auditioning for a production of Peter Pan: A Musical Adventure. i have already eyed the part of Captain Hook, and was wondering if anyone had any good reference pictures of the 2003 film version costumes.

production notes and such for how they achieved certain things such as the hook and hook harness would also be priceless information to have.

anything would be of great help, but it's the hook and it's workings that i'm most interested in.

thanks!!! :)

If you're auditioning for a role in a musical, shouldn't you leave the costuming to the costume designer? I mean unless this is such a small production that the actors have to costume themselves. You'll make enemies quick otherwise. However, simply suggesting "I have a good hook replica at home" shouldn't ruffle any feathers.

That being said. Someone here was starting an interest run on a screen accurate hook. http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=61199&highlight=hook

so I figured I'd just bump this thread. I'm considering making this outfit for next year. Kinda looking to see if anyone has any reference photos or tutorials they've found that could help.
Yes I'm looking to make it, not buy it.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back