North Texas Prop Party

I have. I let him know the date and time a month back, but he said he was busy that weekend. I've been holding onto a part for his Pulse Rifle since that party in the photo above. It was taken on my backporch, 3 years ago now.

Okay, Let's see the pics!

I had a blast. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay long but I enjoyed chatting and drooling. Some amazing stuff to look at. Phillip, as always a tremendous host. Thank you sir for a wonderful time.

I had GREAT fun! Thanks again for hosting the party, Philip. I forgot my camera, but here are a few B-movie zombie shared with me.

Prop_party2.jpg

Prop_party3.jpg

Prop_party1.jpg

I got a lot of good pics that I'd email to anyone who wants them. I don't have a site to host them but I guess I can set something up.

Awesome pics guys!

Looks like it was a blast :)

What's that copper looking helmet? Looks familiar but I can't remember where I have seen it at...

Man. I now know how tiny my collection really is :lol

Chris

A good time was had by all. As usual, Philip was quite the gracious host. Plenty of room for all and serious prop talk going on in all corners. It's always good to reunite with old friends and to make new ones. My only regret is that Phillip doesn't have these often enough, but it's obvious that he spends quite a bit of money and effort to put this on every year and it shows and appreciated on an epic scale. Just going to see Phillip's collection is worth the trip. Class act all the way. :thumbsup
My only question is...how does he keep the dust off everything? :confused

I had a great time! It was great seeing old faces and meeting new friends too.
Thanks again, Phillip, for putting this party on. Like Armando, I wish it was more than once a year! Maybe one in the summer or early fall! We could even pitch in the money and a few of us locals can help set up to put it together.

A couple of the prop pics, or the "ones" on the pool table? ;)

Thanks again Philip, for a great party. And thanks to Evan for keeping it going until ... oh, the next day. In both cases, my MOther-in-law felt right at home with this group. How often do you hear anyone say THAT? :)

Next time, Armando, you don't get a choice ... shot-for-shot buddy!

ATM
ShackMan

Wow, awesome pics !!

Thanks again for hosting, it was a blast. My wife was very impressed and commented during the door prizes how nice you are Phillip. I agree !

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back