Luke Skywalker's ORIGINAL ROTJ Lightsaber

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I wont put a link since its not a BIN and not my auction - but theres a lightsaber on ebay claiming to be a production made ROTJ lightsaber - a simple search will find it... I'd love to hear what the experts say. (I did a search, didnt see it brought up yet).

I guess the seller thinks that if someone was dumb enough to spend $200,000.00 on a graflex flash that someone said was used in TESB, he might as well try his luck with a ROTJ version.
There is a sucker born every minute. :lol

Terry

ok cool - wasnt sure what the specific rules were - I've seen a lot of Graflex supposadely production made pass offs but this is the first Luke ROTJ one I've seen...

You can post a link if it's a suspect auction - which this definitely is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Luke-Skywalkers-ORIGINAL-Lightsaber-ROTJ_W0QQitemZ120349458803QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item120349458803&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A570|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Not surprisingly it's one of "Elstree Studios" props.
They're already infamous around here for their "original" props not used by the production.

What is weird is that the seller first claims that "he WON the lightsaber at a private auction and was DONATED by...". Then he doesn't want "to disclose what he PAID for it..." ??????? BIZARRE !!!:love

Isn't that the same type of saber which was always on ebay a while back? Going with a BiN price of around $90? I can't remember the sellers name at the moment ('Pennyslane' or something or other??) but I recognise the inaccurate groves between the pommel cubes, the design and shape of the control box brass section/plate and grip spacing, as I used to have two of them. The case is probably worth more then the saber itself!:lol

Isn't that the same type of saber which was always on ebay a while back? Going with a BiN price of around $90? I can't remember the sellers name at the moment ('Pennyslane' or something or other??) but I recognise the inaccurate groves between the pommel cubes, the design and shape of the control box brass section/plate and grip spacing, as I used to have two of them. The case is probably worth more then the saber itself!:lol

Looks EXACTLY like the one I have that I got on there for about that much...

:angel unless the one I have is actually 100% accurate ;)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back