How about a So Cal prop party. Looking for a host

I woudl suggest that anyone interested start spreading the word arround to everyone. I woudl like to make this a good sized get together ;)

Re: How about a So Cal prop party. Its been to long

Correction...I drove and you went with me!

You just lived too far from anything at the time!

Dude you have to be there. if we get enough interest we can find some good middle ground to host the party. I drove 2 hours to a Matt Munson prop party once.

I've said this before, but the best way to actually get one of these things to actually happen is to just do it yourself. Trying to "manage" a group of RPEffers is an incredibly daunting task, but if you just pick a location, do the legwork, then announce a date and time, people will show up.

I recall another "I wanna party" thread less than a year ago that had LOADS of interested attendees, but nobody took the reigns to put it together. It never happened.

so B'rock, this might be a good opportunity for you to flex those administrative muscles of yours and make this a reality.

I still think a So-Cal prop party should happen.

I have plenty to share and I know some people out here that would probably like to share.

The hard part is finding a perfect place to get together. We could either do a neutral place or someone's house. Since sometimes having a bunch of people you don't know could be a problem for some, Maybe a place with a big room with tables and room to display props yet still eat and socialize is good. problem with a business over a home is the noise and latness of the party. I never thought of that so my suggestions of public places might not work.

Heck I am willing to use my own house if you all like. I am in Rialto california. It might be quite the drive for some.

We could have tables with a bunch of props and replicas and if someone could bring or donate a large screen TV we could have movies and such.

Lets figure it out and have a get together this 2009.

PM me here and lets set this up.

Last edited:
Im near PAsadena.

I have RV parking....a pool..and a firepit.

If I can talk my wife into it....

Last edited:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back