1/10th scale Jurassic Park Jeep model or prop??

JSA

Howdy folks.

I'm working on getting a 1/10th scale T-Rex Statue completed,
and I'm now curious if there are any 1/10th scale Jurassic Park
jeeps available either as a kit, or as a completed prop, or any
other form possibly. 1/10th scale is the key though, as that is
what it'd need to be to match ol rexy.

This'll be the dino statue, but NOT with this paint coloration:

me_bigrex.jpg

It'll be painted to match the T-Rex from Jurassic Park, and I'd
love to make it look like he is chasing the jeep, or possibly I'd
get two jeeps and have the scene where he smashed them both.

Either way - thanks for any information.

JS :)

That's an odd scale for vehicles. You can find 1:6 jeeps and 1:18, but haven't seen 1:10. I would just go with the 1:18, which will mean you T-Rex is a bit bigger.

Hi JS, try to get ahold of the 1/10 Tamiya Wrangler and modify it as a top-down. The detail on this 1/10 Tamiya YJ Wrangler styrene body is fantastic. This is from Tamiya Treasures - from a guy named Bao-Bao (apologies Bao Bao). These are his photos. And that winch looks scratch-built - it's not part of the body kit. You will have to scratch vertical side also, as he did, since the ones that come with the kit are horizontal (for the Pajero). And prepare to cut the top off. I can spot a couple of other parts scratch-built - like that gorgeous tail bumper and the windshield wipers. A 1/10 Wrangler is a sight to behold, and can be painted so realistically as you can see from his work here. That rear shot makes it look like a two-ton vehicle you could actually hop into and go 4-wheeling in. It would definitely look good in a JP paintjob.

Tamiya Treasure#58141 Jeep WRANGLER - yam

5207508763_ac53d2132a.jpg

5208105910_d0e15781cd.jpg

5207508843_855efd2a77.jpg

Last edited:
Man, I thought Bossk was replying to a recent post, I'm now an accomplice....that T-Rex would've been long dead....Is that someone at the door? Scoot, scoot,......

Man, I thought Bossk was replying to a recent post, I'm now an accomplice....that T-Rex would've been long dead....Is that someone at the door? Scoot, scoot,......

Sorry about that. I'm building my 1:1 Juarrasic Park jeep now, and had done a search on Jurassic Park jeeps. I should have looked at the dates.

But I am also glad it was reseurrected just to see that beautiful jeep model. Too bad they didn't go 1:6 so it could have been used with those figures.

Sorry about that. I'm building my 1:1 Juarrasic Park jeep now, and had done a search on Jurassic Park jeeps. I should have looked at the dates.

But I am also glad it was reseurrected just to see that beautiful jeep model. Too bad they didn't go 1:6 so it could have been used with those figures.

Hey bossk are you building a full size jurassic display or something cos you said on my thread about a 25ft dewback and a T rex

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back