Help Winnie Cooper become Wonder Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical. An entire board dedicated to nitpicking this stuff apart, and it all goes out the window when a woman shows up.

_Mike

Isn't that always the case?
Actually, in this thread, I really can't blame anyone. Most people here probably had their first crush on either Leia or Winnie, and that photo combines em...:lol

Typical. An entire board dedicated to nitpicking this stuff apart, and it all goes out the window when a woman shows up.

_Mike

Look at it this way, Mike, if Danica had posted this thread, there would be at least 3 or 4 people here (from this thread alone) who would have driven this thread into the 30 page realm with photoshopped concept and fantasy drawings - ala the Crowe07 debacle, when all these nerds couldn't trip over themselves fast enough to get her into a catwoman suit.

YOU only managed to get it to 4 - and all you had to do was mention her name.

-Fred

Most people here probably had their first crush on...Winnie...:lol

Actually it was not Kevin's girlfriend I had a crush on, it was his sister Karen. Winnie was no doubt adorable, but I didn't watch the series until it was well into syndication, and by then she was too young for me to crush on. But Olivia d'Abo? Between The Wonder Years, Conan The Destoyer, and Really Weird Tales, I think I'll always have a crush on her. :lol :redface

The Wook

KarenWonderYears.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there nobody here who wants to take the task?
Also what is your buget on this suit?

Mike. How did she like the photos of the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents i sent.

I think thats a cool concept fused with the Ironman story.
Good combinations and can make it a good plot for the people who ask if you stay in carracter :)

"partners in same orginasation and lovers on the side.

Anyone Remember Danica in an episode of Twilight Zone called "Her Pilgrim Soul"?

I recall it very fondly, where she played a character called Nola Grandville, I wonder what Danica thought of the part...?

Is she still working on this? How is it going? I think u were right when u said that all the ones made so far the balance is off. Every suit I have seen the proportions are way off for real time wear. People sometimes forget that a drawing for a comic or illustration is different that real life. When a costume designer sketches something the proportions always change for teh real wear version.

Last edited:
Yes, work has begun on this costume. Danica is going to be bodycasted for the bodice/armor next week. We're definitely doing the lower-profile waistband version.

_Mike

I never know who wants to be credited or not -some people are very secretive- so to respect that, I'll let them chime in if they'd like!

_Mike

Yes, work has begun on this costume. Danica is going to be bodycasted for the bodice/armor next week. We're definitely doing the lower-profile waistband version.

_Mike

Cool ! My wife and I were just watching her on VH1 'I love the 2000's' show. Every time I see her, I think the exact same thing........ "Wow, she's so talanted, such a great actress, beautiful, and very down to earth..... why the hell isn't she in more movies and tv? Why isn't she the new Jessica Alba?"

I'm sure the answer is because she doesn't have to work unless she wants to, because I'm sure she's being asked. It would be cool to see her more often.

Every time I see her, I think the exact same thing........ "Wow, she's so talanted, such a great actress, beautiful, and very down to earth..... why the hell isn't she in more movies and tv? Why isn't she the new Jessica Alba?"

That's what I think everytime I see Mikes posts...why isn't he the next Jessica Alba. :lol :lol :lol

Can't wait to see this costume.

Brad

why the hell isn't she in more movies and tv? Why isn't she the new Jessica Alba?"

I'm sure the answer is because she doesn't have to work unless she wants to, because I'm sure she's being asked. It would be cool to see her more often.

Your instincts are correct; she certainly has no shortage of opportunities. But there's also this: if she has two roles: 1) Actress and 2) Advocate and role model for young girls and math education, it's an easy call for her as to which one has greater contributory value and reward. She loves acting and performing, but she doesn't believe that being an actress or a model is the end-all-be-all, which apparently the rest of the world disagrees with, seeing as the goings-on with Angelina Jolie's vagina makes international news headlines. Anyway... she'll make a great Wonder Woman, methinks :)

_Mike

By the way, after much consideration of several factors, this is the version of the costume we're going with:

WW_Concept_Final.jpg

We just felt it did everything "right," was slightly more practical in some respects, and, well, she just liked it best.

_Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back