Punisher's Compound Bow

bladefans

Sr Member
Hey everyone, I just wanted to know if there is a model known for the bow used in the (fairly) recent Punisher movie. I was thinking about getting one. Here are some pics.
punisher-bow1.jpg

punisher-bow-dvd.jpg

I take it back.....It's gotta be a PSE.....Look at the top of the quiver in the screen grab..........P.S. His arrows are WAY too long and his arrow rest isn't level...lol.

It's hard to nail down the rest of the setup.....Archery equipment changes yearly. I'm surprized the bow is the same...But you'll just have to really search around for the rest of it..The quiver is a basic PSE 6 arrow quiver and might not be made anymore. Everything but the sight is low end equipment...The bow itself is a beginer bow.

punishers bow is a real punishment :lol
and those long arrows looool .

i for myself prefer this kind of compound-bow design . hardcore .

abigail whistlers bow from blade trinity is also a nice one (archery research)

d5_3.jpg

-joerg

I got a BEAR compound version for 65 bucks, needs restrung but its in great shape otherwise, cant wait to get it back and try some target practice.

EWWWWWW... Sorry man..The bow shown above is a mathews switchback. Not an AR.

My self....I'm a Hoyt man TILL I DIE...

P.S. Tell whoever owns that bow to get rid of that crappy, overpriced, plastic trophy ridge POS sight. Get a copper john dead nuts or a Spot hog.

yes man, i know its a mathews.
i´ve only stated that the trinity AR is very nice too .

abigails AR should be an AR34 referring to the archery research website, but in the movie it looks more like the smaller AR31.
however, somewhere i´ve read that her bow was completely custom made by archery research with a draw weight of 25 lbs. thats so cute, isnt it :lol

-joerg

Hey guys,

I am new here, but I thought I would chime in on what I know about the Punisher's bow and Abi's bow from Blade Trinity.

Like Vegeta posted, the Punisher used a PSE Spyder S4. It is a kids bow that you can probably get for under $200.

In the prop pic, the only difference, besides the paint job, looks to be a straight cable guard (which isn't even attached to the cables).

175478758_a8815af45a_o.jpg

I believe his sight is a Copper John brand sight.

As for the arrows, I don't know, but they are waaaaaaay too long.

----------------------------

(This information came from the prop maker who posted on the Blade Trinity boards.)

Abi's bow is an AR31 (Archery Research), painted with a non-reflective camo black (2004 model I think... I am not for sure).
The sight is a Copper John Dead Nuts Pro pin sight with a lens hood and blue light (both offered by Copper John as well).
The arrow rest is a Whisker Biscuit brand rest.
The modular stabilizer and vibration supressor system is manufactured and sold by Sims Vibration Labortories. These are sold under the brand name Limb Saver.
The string was custom black and red twist Brownell TS1.

The arrows used by Abi are Carbon Express Terminator Hunter with 4" black fletch and the broadheads are Wasp Hammer SST (100 grain).

Archery Research offered a Blade paint scheme in the AR34 and AR37 as seen in this thread (although it looked nothing like the bow in the movie):

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=193122

And for those on this thread who are into archery... I shoot a 2004 Jennings CK3.5 and a 2006 Pearson Generation II. :)

Later,
Aaron

The Cable guard isnt strait...Just crooked. He has the guard on it in the movie pix.

To my fellow bow hunters.......I shoot an 03 hoyt razortech.....Love this thing.......Have taken many a beast with it which results in some good eatin'... Check out these pics both taken with a bow.

01-10-2006_07_12_05PM.JPG

MyHog.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back