Civil War Iron Man Super bowl trailer smart watch?

I got some screen caps to what I'm saying:

Captain America Civil War - Iron Man deploying gauntlet 01.jpgCaptain America Civil War - Iron Man deploying gauntlet 02.jpgCaptain America Civil War - Iron Man deploying gauntlet 03.jpgCaptain America Civil War - Iron Man deploying gauntlet 04.jpgCaptain America Civil War - Iron Man deploying gauntlet 05.jpgCaptain America Civil War - Iron Man deploying gauntlet 06.jpg

Working on a paper build of this glove/watch tomorrow. Then aluminum for a final cosplay. Hopefully finished by opening night of the movie (fingers crossed)

Bump.

I'm thinking of giving this a go at some point (it's cheaper than a full suit, right? ;) ) One thing I'm not sure on is the palm of the gauntlet? Does anyone know of any photos of this area of the glove?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards, The14thDr

In this photo, we can see that Stark pulls a second glowing thing from inside the smart watch. He then pulls this over his fingers and onto the palm of his hand.
This is a lot smaller than the standard repulsor, so I'm guessing this glove doesn't have the standard Iron Man gauntlet design.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1483988451.905133.jpg

I'm wondering if there are any behind-the-scenes photos, etc, that may show the palm of the Civil War-gauntlet?

Any help or info will be gladly appreciated.

In this photo, we can see that Stark pulls a second glowing thing from inside the smart watch. He then pulls this over his fingers and onto the palm of his hand.
This is a lot smaller than the standard repulsor, so I'm guessing this glove doesn't have the standard Iron Man gauntlet design.
View attachment 696965

I'm wondering if there are any behind-the-scenes photos, etc, that may show the palm of the Civil War-gauntlet?

Any help or info will be gladly appreciated.

I've looked everywhere on the net, and my blu-ray and have yet to find anything. I was hoping that Sideshow or Hot Toys was going to release something related to this but so far they haven't. I was going to model it up a few months ago but found very few reference pictures of the top of his hand and hardly anything of the bottom side.

Thanks Domonator, that's awesome! That repulsor definitely looks smaller than the standard repulsors (but still larger than the one that Tony pulls out from inside the watch :confused) Oh well. Thank you for posting this image, it will make it easier when I get round to working on my replica.

Also, I found a 3D model of the glove online. Based on the lack of official reference material, I doubt it's very screen accurate (if at all) as the model doesn't include the palm repulsor.
http://www.123dapp.com/Project/Iron-man-watch-glove-3D-model-/5427052

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible that someone might be able to unfold the 3D model in the link I posted above so that it could be used for Pepakura?

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards, The14thDr

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back