Who wan'ts to see a bunch of screen used props? Smallville

I have been attempting to make a good casting. The symbol kept catching air bubbles. I just got the screen used prop of that one, and apparently they had the same problems with the air bubbles being trapped on the embeded symbol.

Im going to try casting it sideways next.

I've been holding off on buying the stones untill I could purchas the complete set (to avoid multiple international shipping costs)
Will you be offering stones cast from all 3 of the screen used ones aswell as your current versions?

Yes, because the screen used ones are hollow (except the clear one) The silver and black stone both light up, and need to be made differently that the Stones I currently sell. So I will have both versions available.

I've been holding off on buying the stones untill I could purchas the complete set (to avoid multiple international shipping costs)
Will you be offering stones cast from all 3 of the screen used ones aswell as your current versions?

On loan to me from the set of Smallville is this huge lot of screen used props from the show.

cfsusmall.jpg

So they finally got some to you, Rob? 'Bout time...it took them forever. :rolleyes

I'm curious as to how well your replicas matched up size-wise to the originals. How well did you do?BTW, did they happen to send the Lionel Luthor Kryptonite Key box? I think that was back in the 3rd season, maybe? It's the one he had in the cave, and I can't remember if he was showing it to Clark or to Jonathan...

Last edited:
So they finally got some to you, Rob? 'Bout time...it took them forever. :rolleyes

I'm curious as to how well your replicas matched up size-wise to the originals. How well did you do?BTW, did they happen to send the Lionel Luthor Kryptonite Key box? I think that was back in the 3rd season, maybe? It's the one he had in the cave, and I can't remember if he was showing it to Clark or to Jonathan...

Some were right and some were wrong, but atleast now I have the originals to work from

Some were right and some were wrong, but atleast now I have the originals to work from

So does this mean that youre going to "re-do" the wrong ones?

Ive purchased the key, portal and phantom killer from you sometime last year. how close are those to the original props?

So does this mean that youre going to "re-do" the wrong ones?

Ive purchased the key, portal and phantom killer from you sometime last year. how close are those to the original props?

They are all correct, however the fact I discovered was the show used CGI in some scenes and the CGI altered the scale of the the props.

Ooh! Still looking forward to the three element stones! The hero krypton rock and box would be cool too!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back