Sirius Black Wanted Poster

HaveYouSeenThisWizard.jpg

BlackFlyer.jpg

Last edited:
I know this doesn't help answer the question but I remember there was a lenticular version of the poster outside the movie theater when I saw it that animated as you passed it.

Perhaps you can find a digital frame that shows video? I'm not even sure if such a beast exists....

I wonder what the lowest setting is for transitions between pictures even? I'm thinking along the lines of framing out the digital frame with the poster, so the screen has Sirius' picture in a permanent loop or something....

Cheers,

Guy

Perhaps you can find a digital frame that shows video? I'm not even sure if such a beast exists....

I wonder what the lowest setting is for transitions between pictures even? I'm thinking along the lines of framing out the digital frame with the poster, so the screen has Sirius' picture in a permanent loop or something....

Cheers,

Guy

Nice idea, would love to see it once done.

They made 3 different lenticular versions of this for theater displays that I know of. Size was one difference and at least 2 varying styles.

One version Sirius disappears leaving only the prison number sign. The second version is the more rare, Sirius blurring effect like in the movie.

If you can find one someone will part with it'll probably run you at least $75-100.

Hi,
I'm currently working on the "flash-poster".
Does anyone know a software with which a movie can be made out of single pictures?

best wishes from Germany
Patrick

sounds like we are thinking alike
there are picture frames that play video, they will play audio too, to really the hardest part to this will be finding a good video to put in the frame, ive also found a tutorial on how to make a looping video and then put it on a pivture frame if anyone is interested.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back