Spider-man 3 replica costume

The Manlet

Sr Member
Here are some shots of my Temp Spidey suit till the replacement gets here, i know some of the webs popped while taking pictures. And i should eat more then bird seeds:lol

I hope to take better pictures on a day where i wont freeze to death outside.

Last edited:
You look fantastic in that suit. Exactly how Spider-Man's physique should be.

I'm glad you got that temp suit, if for no other reason than to know that the final suit will be a perfect fit. Seen too many chubby Spideys runnin' about. :)

WOW!!!!

I think it's perfect!

The first full body shot,the one in focus, reminds me of an early Romita comics drawing from back in the day.

Congratulations on the suit! You REALLY wear it well.

Chuck...

Absolutely amazing! I agree with everyone else, you match the physique of Spider-man perfectly.

Was this a suit that you made or did you get it from somewhere?
It's incredible!

I like the thinness of your spidey. The foam muscle suit in he flick is always a little to bulky for my spidey tastes.

Great job. You wear it well.

Nick

Wow thanks guys i was a bit worried i looked a little to skinny in some shots.
I went from working out everyday to packen away cupcakes:lol

Absolutely amazing! I agree with everyone else, you match the physique of Spider-man perfectly.

Was this a suit that you made or did you get it from somewhere?
It's incredible!

Nope i ordered this suit a while ago.

That is pretty amazing (no pun intended) and you're a perfect fit for the suit! I never bought into the whole super-bulked up spidey in the comic art. Truly outstanding!

-Gordon

wow,

how tall are you? once i finish my Fett suit, i'd like one of these!!:thumbsup

awesome!!

could you PM me info on how I can order one...thx

Chazz you look fantastic! I would love to do Spidey some day. Hopefully my physique holds out and I'm still skinny by the time I get around to it. :lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back