12$ all metal flash hider!!

Got mine today as well. So...anybody have any suggestions on removing the paint? I want to try and parkerize it.

I got mine in yesterday, immediately found out the supplied cap screw is too short to engage with the barrel to lock it on. Grabbed a slightly longer cap screw from work this morning, so I'll get to fit it later today.

Overall, I'm impressed with the quality of the work. It's almost going to be a shame to strip off the paint.

The $5 Mauser C96, on the other hand, is a complete waste of $5. It's tiny. Like 3/4 the size of the $8 one I bought a while back.

Last edited:
I got mine in yesterday, immediately found out the supplied cap screw is too short to engage with the barrel to lock it on. Grabbed a slightly longer cap screw from work this morning, so I'll get to fit it later today.

Overall, I'm impressed with the quality of the work. It's almost going to be a shame to strip off the paint.

The $5 Mauser C96, on the other hand, is a complete waste of $5. It's tiny. Like 3/4 the size of the $8 one I bought a while back.

I agree about the Mauser. They are listed at 1:1 full size, but they are 3/4. I got the two I ordered yesterday. They are not worth returning, after you pay for
return shipping. I'm not happy at all. I'll be calling customer service tomorrow.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back