Nike mag replicas

Dynamic1

To begin this post, I am usually a star wars guy. After watching the movie “Back to the Future” at an Orange County cinema at the age of 10, I too coursed my father into dragging me behind our blue Ford Tempo on my “Sure Grip” skateboard…..and, like you, I lived to tell about it :lol. Although the BTTF franchise has ALWAYS had a special place in my heart, I am by no means a BTTF guru. As my pursuit for Nike Mags and/ or Nike Mag Replicas began, there were several threads as well as RPF members that provided me w/ as usual, outstanding insight. “Mark Poon”, “Cavx” and Jedifyfe” vomited a wealth of knowledge and expertise sharing the “whos” “hows” and the “whens” when it came to these Grail sneakers.

So, without further adieu, here’s my 2 cents ; )…..

“POWER LACES……ALRIGHT!!!” Well, perhaps not just yet but that said, the seamlessly and stealthily hidden tech on these beauties is unparalleled…that is, unless you were lucky enough to get a set from the infamous Nike auction a few years back. As far as the accuracy goes, these V3.1’s seem to be pretty close to, dare I say “screen accurate”? Of course the goal for us collectors is always to get as close as painfully possible, with maybe a modicum of waiver, these shoes without a doubt present a consistency that works for both display as well as Cosplay purposes. Below are a few images I took this evening. Please don't hesitate to provide any input I may be missing...

Mag5.jpg
Mag4.jpg
Mag8.jpg

Mag10.jpg

Mag11.jpg

Mag12.jpg

Mag15.jpg

Mag16.jpg

Mag17.jpg

Mag18.jpg

Mag19.jpg

Mag21.jpg

Mag22.jpg

Mag14.jpg

As I conclude, I figured I'd throw a few images from yesterday afternoon..as a California native, I am lucky enough to live about an hour from the Puente Hills/ Twin Pines/ Lone Pine mall. It would surely be a miss if I didn’t “take one for the team” and pay a quick visit ; )…..Please enjoy!:D

BTTF6.jpg

BTTF14.JPG
BTTF12.JPG
BTTF13.JPG

Attachments

• Mag3.jpg
    Mag3.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Mag6.jpg
    Mag6.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 144
  • Mag20.jpg
    Mag20.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back