Count Dooku Lightsaber blueprints?

Porkinshotfirst

Hey everyone, I'm trying to to build a pretty accurate Count Dooku lightsaber prop and was wondering if anyone has blueprints that they would be able to share. I have blueprints attached that I found online that seem pretty good the only thing is that I can't seem to find ones that I can see the numbers. If not on the other picture attached does anyone have the measurement of that line that they could share, I would be able to make pretty good approximations if I had that measurement.
Thanks in advance for any answers!

Attachments

• dooku light saber.jpg
    dooku light saber.jpg
    591.7 KB · Views: 305
  • dooku blueprint.jpg
    dooku blueprint.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 424
Hi there,

I measured that line for you and it's 33 cm long ... alas I couldn't find a better picture of the blueprint ... it did not come with Dooku's lightsaber, yet was sold seperately. I find you very brave to tackle this truly complicated lightsaber . . . since I took the easy road and managed to score a Master Replicas before their values for all their saber products went up.

Chaïm

The difficulty is that it's bent into shape. Whether that bend is in the computer or post fab, i don't know.

As for those MR prints - they don't have all the dimensions either. At least not that I recall.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back