Rey's terrible very bad Lightsaber skills: Star Wars

Stop whining, you posted a troll comment and got trolled right back so suck it up. This aint the Rebelscum forums but your most welcome to go back there.

- - - Updated - - -

And you can mind your own business. I said I think its a stretch, if that not acceptable to you or him, big deal. What the hell are you taking about raped for? Your just introducing a new troll to the situation.

No... he posted a second quote from OldKen in which he (OldKen) literally said his childhood was raped by Rian Johnson. You can read it... it's right there in his post.

"Suck it up". "Go back there". WOW. Way to have an adult convo! We are supposed to be sharing opinions here, not crashing into everyone like a bull hoping to shatter our perceived "enemies".

Someone should animate a dancing goalpost GIF

oWUuoMf.gif

Jezz Joe, its almost like you had that ready to go, at least hang around long enough to appreciate your gift for gifs.

Im, sorry was a single post out of thousands found or Jimmy Hoffa`s body, hard to tell with the hysteria being displayed,

I haven't read anything hysterical, though we certainly have different viewpoints.
You asked for one example and he provided it, then you effectively decided that one example doesn't matter. Hence the dancing goalposts. It seems very cut and dry to me from outside the both of your interactions together.
:shrug

But hey, if we can use the search bar to find Hoffa that WOULD be rad.

I actually did acknowledge his example, if not to the standard of others, that`s their problem. Yes my challenge of finding one post where someones childhood was ruined, although damaged as mentioned in the post was met, it doesnt prove all that much when measured against the original post, if anyone has bothered to look at that rather than just going on their own little personal quests.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back