Fury Road Cars 1:64 (Razor Cola, Peacemaker, Elvis and Big Foot)

Kyuzo

40091470755_2b3cfcb401_z.jpg40091469395_96fe9fee71_z.jpg
27113990968_6f80280d18_z.jpg26363613867_13bdba119e_z.jpg
26363612047_4e734578ef_z.jpg

Did some more Fury Road cars and thought I'd share. Sorry to say I've got no WIP-pics this time. Cheap and fun.
Would like to do the mercedes limo truck and the war rig too. But trailer trucks are not as easy to find in 1:64 and it seems even if they're labeled 1:64 they're often more like 1:87. : (
More pictures at https://www.flickr.com/photos/24982314@N08/collections/72157691910490450/
Thanks for looking!

Great work!! I'm a huge mad max fan, love these. If you don't mind sharing, do you remember what you started with? (Green light, Johnny Lightning, Hot Wheels?).
I tried to find a model kit (1/18) for the Interceptor, but prices were very high.
Thanks,
Jim

Take a look at Matchbox Real Working Rigs and Super Convoy, the scales is about right to use with Matchbox cars for customs of this sort.
Now is someone would only make '34 5 window Chevy Coupe;)
Also take a look for the "Dirty Mudders" 5 pack, it essentially a Wastelander set. Out now.

Great work!! I'm a huge mad max fan, love these. If you don't mind sharing, do you remember what you started with? (Green light, Johnny Lightning, Hot Wheels?).
I tried to find a model kit (1/18) for the Interceptor, but prices were very high.
Thanks,
Jim

Thanks!
That was a Hot Wheels 2014 1973 FORD FALCON XB orange says my ebay-history. :) The other cars where also hot wheels I think. The chevy big foot is the wrong model by 20 years or so and the he peacemaker is not a chrysler valiant charger but can't remember which it is. The cadillacs where some fancier brand than hot wheels, with the big difference that you get fancier wheels, (which I transferred to the other cars.)

Take a look at Matchbox Real Working Rigs and Super Convoy, the scales is about right to use with Matchbox cars for customs of this sort.
Now is someone would only make '34 5 window Chevy Coupe;)
Also take a look for the "Dirty Mudders" 5 pack, it essentially a Wastelander set. Out now.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll look into these. Don't think I'll settle until I can recreate the full mercedes limo explosion scene!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back