Best made strap for Indy Mk VII bag?

lostinperiphery

I’ve found that bag straps can be hit or miss. Can anyone recommend the best quality leather strap that can hold up to everyday use?

It’s been several years since I bought my favorite strap from the eBay seller “ryczanowski”, and the eBay account is no longer active. This one is nicely finished with uniformly smooth edges and backside, and came with each of the original 3 movie buckle designs. Sturdy, but pliable, it has held up well over the years. looking for something similar for a second bag.

I’d previously been disappointed with a Todd’s strap that was quite fibrous/fuzzy on the backside, uneven in thickness, and left dye stains on clothing. It’s been the only product of his I was disappointed by.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wanted to add a quick recommendation for Make It Jones as well. I have a holster, whip holders, three belts, and two bag straps and they're all great.

Hi - this is David from Make it Jones - Ryczanowski was my old eBay account name before I changed over to MIJ, so anything I had for sale then you can still get direct from me at www.makeitjones.co.uk

Bag straps, whip holders, belts, sandbags, buckles, Indy holsters and also custom holsters for a wide range of pistols.

Very flattered to hear the recommendations for my work - thanks.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back