Final space

SciFiMuseum

Sr Member
Has anyone else caught this yet? 'Final Space' is a new animated series with 2 episodes out already but the official premiere date is February 26th, I thought it would be of interest here. It took a little while for me to get used to the way the main character talks but in the end found it enjoyable and I think it has potential. There are lots of mentions, homages, nods, and references to many genre shows. In fact tons of sci-fi actors are going to be doing voices on it like Ron Perlman, Steven Yeun, Gina Torres, David Tennant, and the guy who voiced Bender on Futurama John DiMaggio.

A word of warning, it isn't for kids, so if you shield your children from the world do not show it to them. There is blood, body parts, crude humor kind of the way 'Rick and Morty' does. I think it is kind of tame myself but some people get upset about anything so be warned.

Anyways enjoy!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back