Warhammer Mortarion

bigemcg2000

So this all started at looking for a new costume to use at expos and i got the idea of constructing a costume for the daemon primarch himself, i am thinking stilts and want bendable working wings, but need some help getting the scaling and some of the other probelms

gonna sound crazy but you need to make templates for the wings with cardboard (old packing boxes will do) and either put them on the wall stand against them and get someone to take a photo or lay them on the floor and lay on them again get someone to take a photo, this way you can scale up or down

Since were talking about scaling..primarchs are even larger than regular space marines. So instead of roughly 7 feet tall you are looking at around 9-10 feet tall. With his wings..you are going to have a tough time fitting through any kind of doorway unless it’s a 747 hangar. It’ll be pretty impressive if you manage to pull this off though..

I’m still waiting for someone to attempt an accurate 13 foot tall Magnus :)

i did the math and he comes out to a whopping 25 feet head to toe, so making an actually scale size will be out of the question but the scale to fit it to me would be roughly 1/15 scale so 15x the size of the models Armour plates the only problem is that scale still makes the wings way to large to word with at an expo

- - - Updated - - -

good idea ill post them on here once i got them worked out

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back