Fairly interesting video

CL44

A guy I follow on Instagram posted this video the other day, I watched it and think it's reasonably informative (even if he did miss a lot of stuff out imo). Figured I'd post it here as it's probably useful stuff for any Spidey cosplayers out there.

https://youtu.be/cK0k0bNstqM

Im sorry but hiding behind the computer, blocking out your face then slamming a company is just cowardish, childish and a waste of time. The cosplay hobby needs to be better then this, regardless of what the company has done. Just build your costume and go have fun.

If someone wants to continue to do this do not hide behind the keyboard and act all high and mighty. just show yourself and nicely give a quick explanation as to why whe should stay way. I hate how people have to make it into an attack war with these long ranting videos.

I have seen plenty of them in my years in the cosplay community. It leaves a bad taste and makes the original poster look bad for succumbing to bad behavior. Quit with this crap and let us have fun.

Interesting take on it, I think (as another person who's followed this company's antics) that it would be difficult to go over all of this quickly, so I can see what you mean, but I also wonder if it might be achievable. In regards to slamming the company I definitely think he was vilifying them, but he's been a lot more fair and two sided than most of the people I've seen.
I don't really have a stance on him hiding his face as he says late on in the video that it's for his privacy, and as a follower I can testify that he doesn't show it.
Cosplay should definitely be fun, and it definitely is, but I think he's speaking out for the people out there who've been genuinely upset by the, frankly idiotic seeming people running this company.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back