Limited Run Solo: A Star Wars Story-- Han's Jacket (Suede) Lots of New Pics added April 10.

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Solo Jacket:
front chewie lean.jpg

See post #81 for lots more shots and post #51 for details about the jacket and ordering!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story-- Han's Jacket (Suede?)

https://www.avclub.com/this-might-be-our-first-look-at-the-heroes-of-solo-a-s-1821608397

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/17...oster-floating-around-that-is-definitely-fake

from most reports, that image is fake and was leaked by a Russian source with no cred

"Now, it’s important to point out that /Film has received confirmation from Disney and Lucasfilm that they didn’t make this image, meaning it’s definitely not official art, and there’s also a very good chance that this is totally fake. It would pretty easy to photoshop all of this, especially since Chewie looks the same as always, Donald Glover could totally pull off that look in real life, and the retro Falcon (if that’s what it is) could have been drawn up by an amateur ship designer. It’s possible that whoever made this did it with official images that haven’t been released yet, though, so it could be real even if it’s not real."

Last edited by a moderator:

Interesting! I thought it was seen on leaked but official Lego boxes. Maybe this won't ever happen!

Some people on twitter are saying that they think the leaked LEGO boxes confirm that this is real artwork. In the end, I definitely need to wait and see what's in the trailer before anything happens. I hope it's real, it looks like a sweet jacket.

https://www.avclub.com/this-might-be-our-first-look-at-the-heroes-of-solo-a-s-1821608397

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/17...oster-floating-around-that-is-definitely-fake

from most reports, that image is fake and was leaked by a Russian source with no cred

"Now, it’s important to point out that /Film has received confirmation from Disney and Lucasfilm that they didn’t make this image, meaning it’s definitely not official art, and there’s also a very good chance that this is totally fake. It would pretty easy to photoshop all of this, especially since Chewie looks the same as always, Donald Glover could totally pull off that look in real life, and the retro Falcon (if that’s what it is) could have been drawn up by an amateur ship designer. It’s possible that whoever made this did it with official images that haven’t been released yet, though, so it could be real even if it’s not real."

Nah, it's real. The image has shown up on leaked Lego set images and the jacket matches up with a leaked photo from the set of the film as well as images of the Han Solo minifigure. Furthermore, all that was said was that Disney and Lucasfilm didn't make the image. That's true, but, it doesn't say anything. Disney tends to outsource jobs like that to third party companies.

Here are some images corroborating the legitimacy of the artwork:

IMG_4726.PNG910CA72F-35F2-4125-AC3A-571C7D09E5CB-1963-000003E0A7839275.jpeg

910CA72F-35F2-4125-AC3A-571C7D09E5CB-1963-000003E0A7839275.jpeg

IMG_4726.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah, it's real. The image has shown up on leaked Lego set images and the jacket matches up with a leaked photo from the set of the film as well as images of the Han Solo minifigure. Furthermore, all that was said was that Disney and Lucasfilm didn't make the image. That's true, but, it doesn't say anything. Disney tends to outsource jobs like that to third party companies.

Here are some images corroborating the legitimacy of the artwork:

View attachment 786907View attachment 786906

ill reserve judgement of the legitimacy till Disney confirms it .the LEGO sets all seem to be using that shooped pic. Although Disney won’t claim they made the picture it still doesn’t make it legitimate. Who knows how much has been changed with reshoots. But that’s besides the point this isn’t the proper thread to get into it. I’ll wait for more “actual” information

Most suede is split leather! So I think there's a good chance that's true.

I always think of suede as going through extra finishing processes to give it a finer and softer texture.

Where as split leather tends to be rougher. Tends to be less expensive and more durable.

After seeing the two teasers I'm definitely interested. Sign me up for one please!

F924F1B6-5DD9-48A1-903D-3A88A0C6CFDE.jpg8DD99264-2C99-4C38-BE20-0FE3CCDDF615.jpgBB22AB59-A963-411E-A385-A8356D91C0E0.jpg

Here are are some shots from the second teaser. I brightened up the last shot, but I don't think it helped much. Hopefully these come in handy.

Quick edit: I missed one:

IMG_4896.PNG

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back