Han Solo in Carbonite Full-scale Diorama Wall

Jsimon999

Hello everyone. Just finished up a Han Solo in carbonite full scale diorama wall with KnightDriver2001 here (Brian). Took us about 10 months working about every Saturday.

It's approx. 8 ft tall by 5 ft wide, fully modular and features accurate side panel hero lighting and a sound system with remote control.

Hope you enjoy it. More pics and video coming soon.

Jon

IMG_20170912_164505.jpg IMG_20170912_181707.jpg IMG_20170912_181336.jpg IMG_20170912_184447.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Han Solo in Carbonate Full-scale Diorama Wall

This is nuts!!!! I've never seen anything like this before! Wicked!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: an Solo in Carbonate Full-scale Diorama Wall

That looks incredible! Great build, love the lighting you did on it :cheers

Re: an Solo in Carbonate Full-scale Diorama Wall

Wicked!!!!

It's one thing to make a beautiful Han Solo in carbonite like that, but to make the whole diorama! %*$#ing awesome. What an amazing display. Such incredible work!!!

Is this foam? What building materials did you use? Any construction pictures! We all would love to see and know more

We used a bunch of common things: wood frames, Masonite, insulation foam, joint compound, etc.

We didn't really take any construction pictures. We didn't think we were going to build another one.

Jon

Hey Gang.

I am working on putting together a video of our Han Solo In Carbonite display wall.

I should have it finished up tomorrow evening. I'll be sure to link it here in the thread.

Thanks for the comments so far. It has been a great project for us to tackle.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back