Scratch built 6 ft plus Iron Giant

Just discovered this thread. Awesome work. Any updates?
Wow I haven't been here for a long time but I saw your post. Yes! Ironically I have finally got back to him and I'm in the processing of finishing. It helps to have an intern helping at the studio these days. We have been so busy and new projects all the time.

Here's the latest picture.
He has since this picture got his other printed hand. The only thing that is printed are the hands.

IMG-4255 (1).jpg

Outstanding work . I've loved the movie since I watched it with the kids when they were little. Having an Iron Giant in your living room would be the greatest talking point I could imagine. Add that and a 1:1 scale Dalek of course and you'd never be short of a conversation starter. THanks so much for sharing this. Your work is wonderful.

Wow! Another fantastic piece you have created you are so inspiring. Love your work.

The Iron Giant is now on my build list.

Love it! May I suggest a Hogarth? Would give scale and allow for some personality in pose. I say this with no knowledge of final requirement, so perhaps that is beyond scope. Whatever, he’s freakin’ cool!

Thank you so much. As I have been creature effects sculpture from everything from Spock's ears to Ghost Busters creatures I can handle that and have always planed to sculpt a Hogarth! :)

WOW.....!! most impressive...!!...must have a scale Hogarth sitting on his shoulder though that would be the icing on the cake!!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back