Twin Peaks - Audrey Horne Costume

ReginaCosplay

Hi guys! My new project will be Audrey Horne, from Twin Peaks series.

hqdefault.jpg

I love the character and the style, she has different outfits so I've chosen the one from the famous scene "Audrey's dance".

twinpeaks2.jpg 5af6925c8812a6fb8a59f4b4883dc8b5--audrey-twin-peaks-twin-peaks-girls.jpg e30549d92a8dc3a87b5bce15aa6ea77d.jpg

I've found the fabric for the skirt yesterday, i think it's a really close match considering the tv movie filters.

21389421_10212041083875872_1695195948_o.jpg

I'm having a lot of trouble to find the shoes, can someone help with that?

Thanks a lot!

Cool costume project, Regina! The Twin Peaks fan communities advise that Audrey's saddle shoes were painted to get the reverse black/white pattern - and that in some scenes it is shows that the paint work was not very well done. Vintage stores (like ModCloth) may have a good base for you.

I did some additional searching - There is a pair of women's Bass vintage saddle oxfords that look to be good match on one of the better known auction sites.

VTG Bass Saddle Oxfords.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks rickhoward! Good to know!
Can you please send me in pm a link for those shoes? thanks!

Edit: ok found it! I had to expand the research!

Cool costume project, Regina! The Twin Peaks fan communities advise that Audrey's saddle shoes were painted to get the reverse black/white pattern - and that in some scenes it is shows that the paint work was not very well done. Vintage stores (like ModCloth) may have a good base for you.

I did some additional searching - There is a pair of women's Bass vintage saddle oxfords that look to be good match on one of the better known auction sites.

View attachment 756700

Hey rickhoward, those shoes look like a perfect match and I can't seem to find any. I know the link must be over a year old, but do you mind sending it to me anyway? Thanks!

I checked the link - the auction site has purged this from their archive. I'll still PM you the URL, but...

Not sure if anyone is still searching for comparable shoes, but I've been putting together an Audrey Horne costume for a friend of mine and I found these shoes on ebay (specifically the white version):

s-l500.jpg

Not an exact match, but the closest I've found.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back