Sith Acolyte Files

Leylander

Hi everyone,

I've been looking into the Sith Acolyte and found a 3D file of the mask (not the entire helmet)

My idea was to print the helmet and make the other pieces out of foam.

There do not seem to be any Foam files or 3D files for the armor other than the one on do3d.
Does anyone of you have access to foam files or a full helmet of the sith acolyte?

Thanks for the help!

Btw, this is the mask I found:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2245935/

No one has modeled the armor most likely.

It's not as simple as extract from game and 3D print. Someone spent a number of hours on that mask. Nearly all detail on those NPC's is done via texture, not model. So, you're looking at getting the photo's of the armor from multiple angles and getting them to someone to model.

DO3D modeled the armor. But if it's anything like the Iron Man armors, they are most likely a pain to wear.
I believe a hybrid foam/3D print armor will be the best option.

I've seen some builds were this combination was used, although their modelling skills are far superior to mine.

Hi everyone,

I've been looking into the Sith Acolyte and found a 3D file of the mask (not the entire helmet)

My idea was to print the helmet and make the other pieces out of foam.

There do not seem to be any Foam files or 3D files for the armor other than the one on do3d.
Does anyone of you have access to foam files or a full helmet of the sith acolyte?

Thanks for the help!

Btw, this is the mask I found:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2245935/

I have the full helmet file.
i modified the mask file and commissioned a 3d modeller to draw the back part for me.

Are you willing to share the file?
you must be kidding? :D I paid a few hundreds just for the back to be modeled to fit my own tweaked dimension and you want me to give it to you for free?

free files may not be good, paid files may not be accurate. 3DO is not the only place to buy files, and they are not the most accurate out there.

you must be kidding? :D I paid a few hundreds just for the back to be modeled to fit my own tweaked dimension and you want me to give it to you for free?

free files may not be good, paid files may not be accurate. 3DO is not the only place to buy files, and they are not the most accurate out there.

Haha, it never hurts to try! But of course, commissioning a 3D model is not cheap. If I only had the skills

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back