Star Wars despecialized blu ray

TheStorm

Hello I have been looking everywhere for these blu rays and I'm not to sure where to get them. I am wondering if any of you may be able to point me in the right direction any help would be great thank you!

I googled and found the answer in 3 seconds. This is a prop forum, not customer service!

That said-- keep in mind that no one SELLS the discs because it would be super illegal. The files are provided by the creators for you to download and make your own discs.

I have the Harmy Despecialized BlueRays. I got them off Sideshow Freaks. The quality is marvelous! I'll admit, I was worried it'd be basically a VHS look on a BlueRay disk. They, however, are awesome! The picture quality is amazing! & the sound is really good too. They're so good that I DO NOT miss, nor have I watched again, the Ruined Edition (a.k.a. Special Edition) since.
Just seeing Han shoot first (& let's face it, Greedo never got a shot off), was worth it.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back