NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

Awesome, thanks for the link. I was never sure on other sites if it was the 37CL or 22CL.

Just joined the club.

DNLeCFcVAAEe4vW.jpg

Last edited:
I just saw these at, of all places, COSTCO....$75 a pop.

If you live in the Denver area, they are at the COSTCO near Park Meadows (on Park Meadows Circle).

Last edited:
A bit off-topic, but I IDed the oval low ball rocks oval tumbler Deckard drinks from at his apartment - they're actually etched at the bottom with the Johnnie Walker name and logo. Found a pair on eBay.

I'm pretty sure that mine once were part of bottle & tumbler set. Here's an example that has the identical tumblers, but with the Johnnie Walker logo and name edged further up from the bottom:

https://www.drinksupermarket.com/jo...s-blended-scotch-whisky-70cl-gift-pack-40-abv

Deckard's tumbler BR 2049 2.jpg
tumblers 1.jpg
tumblers 3.jpg
tumblers 2.jpg

Last edited:
A bit off-topic, but I IDed the oval low ball rocks oval tumbler Deckard drinks from at his apartment - they're actually etched at the bottom with the Johnnie Walker name and logo. Found a pair on eBay.

I'm pretty sure that mine once were part of bottle & tumbler set. Here's an example that has the identical tumblers, but with the Johnnie Walker logo and name edged further up from the bottom:

https://www.drinksupermarket.com/jo...s-blended-scotch-whisky-70cl-gift-pack-40-abv

Nice little glasses but it doesn't appear that the film-used glasses have any etchings / writing?

ALERT!! JHONNY WALKER DIRECTORS CUT at Costco in Woodland Hills .ca. They had at least a case on the shelf. for $89.

Last edited:
Unforgiven : great find and yes, you score big points with this find:cool...and if anybody sees the JW logo in that movie, this someone has Superman's eyes:rolleyes

Nice little glasses but it doesn't appear that the film-used glasses have any etchings / writing?

Oh, I didn't see any etchings on the ones in the film and in Villenueve's JW bottle featurette, but if they were there, Ford may have been holding the glass so that the etched side was facing away from the camera. We may not know until the 4K Ultra HD Blu Ray comes out, but I'm frankly glad mine are Johnnie Walker branded - screen accuracy is secondary.

And FYI - these tumblers aren't so 'little' - they're wide and heavy, and my adult male hand barely wraps around half the bottom diameter along either the long or short axis.

Finally had to give up on my order at Reservebar. What an incredibly crap experience that was. Glad that I was able to score a bottle locally at least. Hope that those of you with pending orders still get a bottle!

if i havent heard anything from them by this friday (when i get paid again) im doing the same. hopefully winechatue has a bottle still

were you able to get a refund from reservebar or...?
Finally had to give up on my order at Reservebar. What an incredibly crap experience that was. Glad that I was able to score a bottle locally at least. Hope that those of you with pending orders still get a bottle!

if i havent heard anything from them by this friday (when i get paid again) im doing the same. hopefully winechatue has a bottle still

were you able to get a refund from reservebar or...?

I requested a cancellation and refund after that last exchange and am waiting to hear back. Now I need to dig through my CC statements to see if they actually charged me or if they had only placed a hold on my card. They weren't supposed to charge until they shipped, but...

I cancelled mine from the Costco parking lot. I clicked ont he original order conformation and hit the cust serv link. in the subject line i put cancell order number 123456. I got an email the next day saying it was cancelled. In their FAQ, they dont charge your CC until the item ships. I need to check on that.

I've had enough with Reservebar, especially now that I have found it locally. Had to cancel the order.

Thank you to all who have posted other sites that are actually shipping these bottles.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back