Looking to get a lightsaber for my b-day, it's my first time and I need help

mwthecool

Hey guys! So my birthday is coming up on the 18th of May (soon I know) and I'm possibly interested in getting a lightsaber. There are SO many websites, and I know there are probably makers out there that I can't find unless I'm looking for them. I'm interested in a custom build, as long as it is not overly expensive. Perhaps something like a Katana lightsaber combo. If it's too much I'm also interested in just a standard saber I can buy premade. Are you guys able to recommend anyone out there? Thanks for the help

I second TCSS.

Great guy, great place.

Stay away from VadersVault & UltraSabers (unless you like gambling with crooks or low quality junk) ;)

But.. I guess define custom.. something YOU make? or someone else makes for you?

Though it doesn't have Lightsaber electronics, but is a working flash replica. Romans props has a killer deal for the force awakens graflex saber right now check him out if u want a static build

Romanprops.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darth Alice of The Rebel Armory forum makes great custom katana sabers but like most completely custom one-off sabers with electronics, they are more expensive than the mass produced stuff.

Hi mwthecool, and welcome aboard ... are you looking
for a static hilt or a lightsaber with light and sound FX?

Chaïm

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back