Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

The Salon care Creme was a fail. After 3 hours in the sun then 24 hours under a uv bulb there is little to no change. I attached pictures so you can see the change or lack of it. IMG_3608.JPGIMG_3588.JPG

Hmm, not good. Just dye them. Some of that yellowing is ground in dirt and nothing will get that out. How yellow are the sides?

Last edited:
The Salon care Creme was a fail. After 3 hours in the sun then 24 hours under a uv bulb there is little to no change. I attached pictures so you can see the change or lack of it.View attachment 719738View attachment 719739
Out of interest did you just use the salon creme by itself or did you also add some oxy clean? From experience the creme might work for yellowed midsoles but not on the clear soles by itself

Can anyone recommend a cleaning method or solution for tackling the fabric? Made the mistake of showing my nephew and there is now crayon on my mag...

Can someone post a pic of a shoe pre LED fix and a shoe post LED fix? I'd like to see the difference in the shoes. Are the sole colors the same, or did they change that up?

Can someone post a pic of a shoe pre LED fix and a shoe post LED fix? I'd like to see the difference in the shoes. Are the sole colors the same, or did they change that up?
On the revised version the colour of each row is more clearly visible.
No the soles are still the same yellowish rubber.
2d7bda27e57e4756bf8dfabaf148a05f.jpg
3988e264e4a1233832b5524f87dfdc03.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

lol
how about an eraser
and than a toothbrush with water and baby shampoo

this is off topic but o well

http://www.esquire.com/style/mens-fashion/news/a54348/nike-lebron-14-summer-air-mag/

nike trying to make more money off the mag
They should make a non electronic version with webbing loops for shoe laces to be fitted instead of elastic and be done. They'd probably sell a metric F-tonne of them to both fans of the MAG As well as basketball sneaker heads.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I still never got a QP email from snackerahead yet and it has my worried that there just gonna ship me them without sending quality pictures first... has that happened to anyone yet?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back