knightmare batman SCAR-L prop replica

JoeKerr421

I finished this up today. Planning on taking it to Dallas Comic Con at the end of the month. Thoughts? comments? criticisms? Thanks for looking!
Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 3.44.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-11 at 3.43.17 PM.png17270931_1335218806517060_889011068_n.jpg17270243_1334807416558199_1011423105_n.jpg

Perfect! How did you do the weathering?
Well on the gun itself, i just dry brushed some aluminum model paint, to make it look battle damaged. and the rags were just misted with some spray paint and then properly soiled with some dirt. I weathered the joker card with some watered down coffee. Thanks for checking it out!

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent! You doing the whole suit?
I am working on it ;)
my local comic con is at the end of the month so i hope to be done, if not closer, by then.

Well on the gun itself, i just dry brushed some aluminum model paint, to make it look battle damaged. and the rags were just misted with some spray paint and then properly soiled with some dirt. I weathered the joker card with some watered down coffee. Thanks for checking it out!

- - - Updated - - -

I am working on it ;)
my local comic con is at the end of the month so i hope to be done, if not closer, by then.

Thanks pal

Hey what brand paint and color did you use on the grip, magazine and top of the gun.
Looks like an olive military color.
I'm upgrading my current scar L

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back